I. Basic Provisions
1. The personal data controller pursuant to Section 5(o) of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") is Sneaker Gear s.r.o. IČO: 54624274, with registered office in Hrašovík 3, 044 42 (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller").
2. The contact details of the Controller are
address: Hrašovík 3, 044 42
telephone: +421 950 414 345
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed/appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the responsible person are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
the performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Section 13(1)(b) of the Act,
the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Section 13(1)(f) of the Act,
your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Section 13(1)(a) of the Act
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required which is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the controller,
the sending of commercial communications and the performance of other marketing activities.
3. The data controller does not / does not engage in automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Section 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall retain the personal data
for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from that contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, up to a maximum of
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
Involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
the right to access your personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
the right to object to processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
the right to data portability pursuant to § 26 of the Act,
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Conditions for the security of personal data
1.The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular ...
3. The controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions will come into force on 25.5.2018.